- Onsite in Ashburn, VA
- $80,000 - $100,000
- US Citizen or GCH
Day to Day:
- Deploys, automates, manages, and maintains cloud-based AWS production system.
- Ensures availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Manages creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluates new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- Performs system troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Conducts pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provides critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific AWS cloud security solutions.
- Recommends architecture and process improvements.
- Defines and deploys systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on cloud platform.
- Designs, maintains, and manages tools for automation of different operational processes.
- Automate security as part of the development and testing processes.
- Plays a critical role in providing technical support for day-to-day security operations, security tool integration, automation support, change management and business continuity program.
- Evolves Disaster Recovery infrastructure.
- Builds security into software requirements. Tests Early, Often and Fast.
- Leverages Integrations to make application security a natural part of the lifecycle.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with Chef, AWS CloudFormation, Git
- Experience with implementation of CI/CD
Apply for this position