Entry Level Low Code Developer
Salary: $65,000 - 85,000/year
We tap into the power of emerging technologies and scientific breakthroughs to create solutions and products that address the largest and most complex issues faced by global companies. By blending technology with our industry expertise, we're able to harness the potential of Cloud, AI, ML, IoT, 5G, and quantum computing to design and implement real-world solutions for a variety of business problems. Work with confidence knowing your ideas are heard and backed by one of the world's top professional services firms.
This position allows for 10 hour days, 4 days per week.
- Actively participate in the execution of client engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Conduct current state needs assessments and design target state solutions
- Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps while also providing guidance around Centers of Excellence, best practices, and overall program governance
- Develop business requirements for the implementation of future state automation capabilities
- Build, test, and deliver robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA technology vendor solutions
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Technology and Process Integration (TPI) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of TPI initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Exposure to process automation modeling/scripting with tools such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion