This position is a traveling position within client sites in the area.
- Communicate scope of work, project timeline, project design, and budget for small to medium projects to management and client.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project to include:
- Quality of Work
- Timely results
- Customer satisfaction (project closeout)
- Assemble and install small to medium low voltage systems with minimal guidance.
- Experience installing speakers, microphones, displays, video walls, projectors and other AV Equipment.
- Must be able to pull, dress, label, terminate and test various types of category cable (CAT5e, CAT6 shielded, Audio Signal)
- Familiar with AMX, Biamp, Crestron, Extron and QSYS equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex systems, identify problems, make effort to find solution on own, request assistance if necessary.
- Coordinate with Project Manager or Lead Technician to direct team of technicians to meet project requirements.
- Ensure materials are available at job site.
- Ensure job site is cleaned daily.
- Must possess a valid driver license and acceptable driving record.
- AVIXA CTS certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial or residential audio visual installation, security systems installation, or CCTV.
- High standard of workmanship on cabling, lacing, soldering, crimping and structural installation.
Apply for this position