Civil Project Engineer
Our client is an innovative and growing engineering and architectural consulting firm. They are an organization that offers employee driven culture that consistently delivers the most robust and inspiring professional experience for every employee. Actively seeking an experienced civil/municipal project engineer for the Nashville office.
Work Setting: Hybrid (2 days remote), M-F
- BS in Civil Engineering is preferred.
- Tennessee Licensed Professional Engineer, required.
- 10+ years’ work experience
- Exceptional business and client service skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels.
- Self-starter that excels in a collaborative, team environment
- Planning, funding, design and construction management experience with all types of municipal infrastructure
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Project manager for municipal projects.
- Supervises and coordinates the interaction of all disciplines and support staff and sub-consultants as required to complete public works projects within budget and schedule.
- Coordinates and/or prepares proposals.
- Evaluates staff performance.
- Establishes QA/QC methods and procedures on projects to ensure high technical performance in conformance with company standards.
- Experience in municipal capital improvement planning
- Attendance at public meetings
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities