Auditor - CPA Firm (Partially Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
This position allows for 3 days per week remote / work from home.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year with 10-15k bonuses.
We have an immediate need for an Auditor. Anyone with 1+ years of experience performing financial statement audits, feel free to apply. We are looking for highly motivated and detail-oriented professionals to join our assurance practice.
- Provide clients with accounting, audit and business consulting services.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay abreast of new accounting pronouncements/standards, current business and economic developments and/or other guidance relevant to the client's business.
- Display teamwork, integrity, leadership, initiative and work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements.
- Take intelligent risks on assignments without being told what to do or the need for detailed guidance.
- Utilize technology and data analytics to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of audit, accounting, or financial management experience. Financial statement audit experience preferred.