DoD Billing Specialist (Remote)
This position is fully remote / work from home.
SUMMARY: The Billing Specialist is a Corporate staff position with experience in Government Billing and associated duties. The Billing Specialist will have considerable knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, DoD, DCAA, and DCMA billing requirements and audit activities. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Billing Cost Plus (CPFF, CPAF, CPIF), Time & Material (T&M), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contracts monthly
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly invoices in accordance with contract terms in Deltek Costpoint accounting system
- Responsible for collecting payments for invoices, and identifying unbilled costs
- Maintain billing folders and contract documents for assigned projects
- Follow all Billing Policies & Procedures to ensure successful internal and/or external audits
- Perform special projects in support of the Billing function as assigned
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Perform other duties as assigned EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Government Contract Billing using Deltek Costpoint (with Billing Module)
- Considerable knowledge of accounting practices including US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Considerable knowledge of FAR, DFAR, DoD, DCAA, and DCMA billing requirements and audit activities
- Knowledge of project set-up in Costpoint
- Proficiency in contract close-outs
- Billing experience with Cost Plus, T&M and Fixed Price type of contracts
- Experience in preparation of rate adjustment invoices.
- Experience in preparation of closeout invoices and project closeout packages
- Intermediate knowledge of PIEE (WAWF) and Myinvoices
Apply for this position