Director of Proposals
- Mentor/Lead Proposal Writers in the preparation of compelling, strategic proposals, rebids, and exhibits, including rigorous quality control and timeline adherence.
- Expert at rapidly editing, writing, and formatting proposals for both complex bids and standard routine bid responses
- Management of proposal production and related time-sensitive logistics, ensuring the correct proposal format (electronic, hardcopies, font/ style management), binding, and shipping are completed.
- Contribute strategic operational content to proposals.
- Review and revise proposal content as needed to ensure a clear, compelling strategy to execute the trial is articulated.
- Participate in client discussions and requests for information following delivery of proposal.
- Lead the enhancement of proposal development tools and processes;
- Stay abreast of latest industry tactics and strategies regarding proposal development.
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reston, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Proposal writing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position