Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare month end accruals and monthly Accounts Payable accruals.
- Update PO Log; verifying, coding, and keying invoices.
- Apply payments on accounts, update monthly reports, and make bank deposits.
- Verify and reconcile p-card transactions.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment/verify vendor statements.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Print all accounts payable reports, and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience is required.
- Prior Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage projects and calendar matters for follow-up
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail, proficient in 10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must.
Apply for this position