- Perform account analysis and balance sheet reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records.
- Conduct bank reconciliation to match transactions and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with clerical tasks related to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Interpret financial reports to provide insights and recommendations for financial management.
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen and understanding of accounting principles.
- Assist with auditing processes to ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Regularly communicate with Project managers including monthly meetings, routine follow-up, and consistent billing communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- ProCore: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction environment: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position