Controller (Partially Remote)
Salary: $100,000 - 130,000/year
This position allows for 3 days per week remote / work from home.
The Controller will support accurate and timely accounting and reporting for balance sheet and income statement accounts, provide accounting services including assisting in month end close, revenue recognition, journal entry preparation, account reconciliations and analysis, and providing accounting support to Finance and Operations personnel, prepare and inputs to external financial reporting, support internal and external audit requests for tax and regulatory requirements, assist in technical accounting research activities and various projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide reconciliations for balance sheet and expense accounts
- Allocate expenses for the different entities and departments
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparing month and year-end close
- Assist with resolving any discrepancies or accounting issues
- Assist with journal entries and account analysis
- Organize work files and documents
- Interact with outside auditors and accountants
- Assist with year-end tax filings, as needed
- Process Payroll
- File quarterly Federal and State Payroll Taxes
What You Need for this Position
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting,
- 4 years experience of accounting in construction
- Must be proficient with general ledger software and Microsoft Office,
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and strong customer service skills.
Apply for this position