Latitude is hiring an Account Manager for our Information Technology staffing team in our Hanover, MD office. We are a quality focused full service Recruitment firm supporting clients with contract and direct placement services across many different industries. Most of our recruitment efforts are focused in the IT/Technology arena across all industries.
We are based in the Baltimore, MD area, but have clients nationwide. Our Account Managers have the ability to sell across many different industries nationwide (not tied to just a local territory). The focus of the Account Manager role is to drive new business acquisition and expansion, focusing on both business development activities as well as managing, directing and working effectively with the recruiting team. You will then continue to manage that client throughout the life of their relationship with us.
The Account Manager will work in a fast-paced team environment that requires persistence, a high level of organization, and a desire to grow professionally in their career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Professionally represent the company through marketing strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment that requires persistence, a high level of organization, and a desire to grow professionally in their career.
- Maintain and create relationships with industry contacts
- Sell and negotiate Latitude’s recruiting services to customers
- Consistent meeting activity, favorable contract terms and increasing average closed deals in order to drive business forward
Qualifications and Skills of Account Manager:
- Minimum 1 – 5 years previous work experience within Agency Staffing
- Desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential
- Must have excellent process management and leadership skills
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative daily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, resilience, and desire to achieve this at a high level
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, creative problem solving, and team player
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent or related work experience
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, 401k with company match, and Paid Time Off