Title: Mid-Level .NET Developer
Compensation: 6-month temp to hire. $45-$55/hour. Conversion would be around $90-$120k.
Mid-Level .NET developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and possibly delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
Mid-Level .NET developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology-related field.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages, including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, etc.
- Experience with Angular and React frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, EKS, Location, SNS, SES, etc)
- Experience with 3D object files (e.g. obj, stl, glb, etc) and 3D object displays on the web.
Apply for this position