Bridge Designer and Inspector
Glen Allen, VA
- Lead and perform engineering design tasks and coordinate with CADD teams in developing plans, specifications, and estimates for preliminary and final design of standard bridges, walls, and minor structures (Culverts, Inlet structures, etc.) for current projects, including Design/Build as well as new pursuits
- Identify and understand technical requirements of design projects and implement engineering principles to develop solutions
- Identify, interpret, and apply appropriate design standards and codes; ensure compliance with contract documents
- Participate in technical meetings and discussions; strategize solutions to complex or unique technical problems
- Identify technical differentiators and develop schemes for key project pursuits
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Registered Civil or Structural Engineer in Washington (or can be obtained).
- Minimum of 7-10 years of proven experience in bridge and structural engineering.
- Solid client services and business development skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with various teams throughout the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and current
Apply for this position