- Onsite in Baltimore, Md
- 60-70k flexible
- US Citizen
Day to Day
- Work with project managers and estimators to combine shop drawings, product data, and material requirements to create a complete set of submittals.
- · Create model commercial buildings
- · Streamline the drafting process
- · Produce detailed drawings using Revit software.
- · Gather all the information needed to complete accurate drawings.
- · Develop designs that can be produced economically to maintain or improve company's competitive position.
- · Update designs and check accuracy.
- · Assist with analyzing results and redesign if required.
- · Partners with estimators to make sure the building package is put together correctly.
- · Coordinate the work of drafting team.
- · Prepare colored drawings and scale models to present.
- · Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs
- · Perform other duties as assigned in order to keep up with company needs.
- Associate Degree in Revit Drafting/Design or related field experience.
- · General knowledge of construction and metal wall panel systems
- · A detailed-oriented person who demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- · Excellent organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills.
Apply for this position