Cost Accountant (Construction Accountant)
Contracted to Full Time
- Onsite to start - Hanover, PA (6-9 months could go hybrid/remote)
- US Citizen
- Construction experience
Day to Day:
- Gathers and compiles cost information and maintains database.
- Establish total labor hours for each operation for routings.
- Act as accounting liaison with the plants during month end physical inventories.
- Ensure daily production postings are flowing through the ERP system properly.
- Create any inventory and/or variance accounts.
- Analyze cost standards.
- Set up conversion factors.
- Review and analyze actual costs to identify inaccuracies.
- Review, analyze, and report actual profit margins.
- Perform month-end and year-end closings.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree.in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 4+ years of cost accounting experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Construction experience mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite with advanced Excel
Apply for this position