AV Project Coordinator
Salary: $50,000 - 70,000/year
The AV Project Coordinator provides essential support from sales to successful completion of projects by coordinating timelines and milestones in collaboration with clients, vendors, other construction trades.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers and architects to assist in the sales process.
- Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation.
- Utilize company software to track equipment and installation timelines for all phases of the project.
- Facilitate internal project communication and/or meetings with all key internal participants from sales, purchasing, engineering, programming and installation.
- Coordinate all in-house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to: installation, programming, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting.
- Work with the AV Project Manager to create and manage the project schedule.
- Coordinate with AV Project Manager to assign/schedule personnel for installation.
- Provide weekly communication of job progress to all stakeholders.
- Generate and/or respond to construction communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, warranty information, sign-off documents and other documentation as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 2+ years' project coordination experience
- Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams.
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management.
- AV or IT Industry experience
Apply for this position