- Perform collection calls and emails on delinquent accounts
- Escalate queries to sales and customer service to resolve disputed items on the customer account to ensure prompt and accurate payment
- Maintains accurate documentation of customer contact and collections activity, including customer responses.
- Confirm account information internally prior to initiating credit hold and 3rd party placement
- Assist in the performing cash application duties as needed in addition to troubleshooting misapplied cash
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 Years of collections experience
- 3-5 Years of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess excellent negotiation and decision-making skills, in addition to strong communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good Judgement in making decisions
- The ability to work well in a remote team environment
- Must maintain the confidentiality of the materials handled
- Experience with process automation and efficiencies.
Apply for this position