Customer Care Representative
This is a 3-month temporary position that is looking to hire asap out of Missoula, MT. This position is looking to pay between $17-$19/hr. This position is fully onsite and the hours are 8am-5pm each day.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven work experience in a Receptionist office administrator role.
- Advanced experience using MS Office applications.
- The candidate should be computer savvy and quickly adapts to new computer systems
- An individual who thrives in a busy work environment and can easily multitask and effectively manage time.
- Someone with amazing customer service and phone skills who loves talking to new people and going above and beyond to get the job done.
- Self-Motivated to get work done in a timely manner.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience
- Types 50+ wpm
- Property management experience a plus, but not required
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual preferred
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior customer service to all parties
- Self-starter attitude and ability to prioritize handle multiple assignments, exercise judgement, and take ownership of projects in the absence direct supervision
Team player with strong work ethic, pro-active orientation, who can anticipate needs, is assertive, and highly accountable, with a mature and positive attitude.