This role will work across internal stakeholders to determine solution requirements and rationalize architecture decisions. This role will collect, aggregate, and analyze structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and present patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. The goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to drive the senior leadership team to achieve business outcomes and objectives.
- Leads the design and development and administration of the data warehouse for business intelligence solutions.
- Designs and implements highly scalable ETL processes with complex data transformations and data formats including error handling and monitoring.
- Maintains and supports the data model by implementing and managing strategies for tuning and optimization for stability and performance.
- Recommends improvements to BI processes to improve on data delivery and overall processing efficiency.
- Responds quickly and effectively to production issues and takes responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
- Contributes to the team effort by completing other tasks/projects as needed.