Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Electrical Engineer in Columbus, OH . This position is supporting a Manufacturing Client in the area and is a Direct Hire role with a Base Salary that is based off of your Experience. ($95k-$125). PE is required. This is a Hybrid Role (2-3 days on-site) Our Client is looking to Hire this candidate ASAP!
Primary Functions Include:
- Participate in preparation of bid documents for all types of New Buildings, Existing Building Renovations and Upgrades, Pump Stations, Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant Upgrades, Roadway Lighting, and other Miscellaneous.
- Utilize AutoCAD to draft electrical construction drawings, including Floor Plans, Site Plans, Equipment Details and Wiring Diagrams.
- Coordinate with other engineering trades, including Architectural, Mechanical, Structural, and Process Engineering to ensure a complete and comprehensive Electrical design.
- Perform site visits to investigate and record existing conditions.
- Analyze existing and proposed electrical loads to size electrical services, feeders, and branch circuits
- Review project Instrumentation, Control, and Remote Monitoring requirements for individual projects; assist with the I&C design as needed.
- Work toward keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project.
- Provide data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment costs for review.
- Investigate new methods and implement new ideas and/or procedures as may be advantageous to the Company and clients.
- Perform independent studies and prepare reports of results and conclusions in a clear, concise manner.
- Maintain and utilize working knowledge of accepted electrical engineering and instrumentation/control design standards and practices in the execution of design work that will meet the clients' needs and conform to Company standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Professional Engineer License required
- Related work experience, including a minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Engineer required
- Working knowledge of the NEC required
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment