CAD designer Job Description
- Must have machinery/industrial wiring experience
- Electrical design experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or related programs are preferred but not required.
- Salary 65k-85k
- On site Sanford Florida
CAD designers must know their industry. In order to be effective, they must have knowledge of machines, engineering standards, mathematics, and the materials used to make their plans a reality.
CAD Designer Responsibilities:
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects.
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets, as well as solve problems.
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.
- Ability to analyze data and situation and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
CAD Designer Requirements:
- An associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands to operate computers.
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s preferred software.
- Make decisions based on designs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Firm grasp of mathematics, engineering, and industry information.
- Some travel may be required.
Apply for this position