Cybersecurity Analyst (Secret Clearance Aberdeen, MD)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Cybersecurity Analyst. This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary of $125-$140k.
Clearance: Due to our Client and US Govt Regulations – This role Requires an Active US Govt. Secret Security Clearance
Position: Cybersecurity Analyst
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen / Active Secret Clearance
Requirements: Need active secret clearance and IAT level II certification
Covid Status: Vaccinated
As a cybersecurity analyst, you’re tasked with protecting your company’s hardware, software, and networks from theft, loss, or unauthorized access. At a small company or organization, you might expect to perform a variety of cybersecurity tasks. At larger organizations, you might specialize as one part of a larger security team.
- Familiarity with NIT Risk Management Framework and AR25-2
- Knowledge of handling classified materials and information systems, DoDI 5200.01
- Familiarity with Army Software Baselines and Architectures
- Experience with IA products such as ACAS, SCAP, STIG benchmark, ESS/HBSS
- Monitor network traffic for security incidents and events.
- Investigate incidents and respond to events in real time.
- Write detailed incident response reports.
- Install and operate firewalls, encryption programs, and other security software.
- Fix vulnerabilities.
- Develop and promote best practices for information security.
- Conduct threat research.
- Perform periodic risk assessments and penetration tests.
- 5+ years in field
- Active clearance
- Experince with DOD, Army, and some federal government contractors
- IAT level II certification
- Bachelors Degree