Contracted to Full Time
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects.
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets, as well as solve problems.
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.
- Ability to analyze data and situation and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
- High volume building design.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands to operate computers.
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s preferred software.
- Make decisions based on designs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Firm grasp of mathematics, engineering, and industry information.
- Some travel may be required.
- Minimum 4 years experience.
Apply for this position