Entry Level Mortgage Loan Processor (Partially Remote)
This position allows for 2-3 days per week remote / work from home after training.
We are hiring multiple Mortgage Loan Processors. We are looking for college graduates with a year or two of full time experience who are looking to make a career in the Mortgage Industry. We provide training and career growth with multiple career paths within our company!
- Responsible for the timely setup of mortgage loan files by ordering key documents pre-processing.
- Conduct initial Review of Loan within 24 hours of submission, with file submission to Underwriting within 5 days.
- Maintain strong lines of communication with our borrowers and business partners through email and phone calls, including introductory email to borrower within 24 hours of file submission.
- Request and collect needed documents from both borrowers and business partners, including but not limited to:
- Title, Appraisal, Verification of Employment (current and previous), Updated hazard insurance, Flood certifications, etc.
- Scrub Loan and compile list of missing documentation to satisfy minimum submission requirements.
- Input of all necessary documentation into Encompass or appropriate systems after collection.
- Effectively monitor and manage multiple loan files simultaneously throughout process.
- Work with Processors to ensure completion of file before submission to Underwriting.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent time-management skills to balance multiple closings at a time.
- Basic computer skills to manage communication with numerous parties.
- Ability to assess and solve issues related to federal and state regulatory requirements based on research and knowledge of closing process.
- Advanced math and calculation skills to confirm various pieces to loan documents.