Accounts Payable Specialist
- Cleveland , OH - 1 day a week onsite
- 30-35/hrs a week
- 17/hr -> 20/hr
- 3 month temp
- US Citizen
- Pass background check
Day to Day;
- Analyze and process a high volume of invoices for multiple entities in the US.
- Research and collaborate with internal teams from Procurement, Receiving, Shared Services, and Accounting driving resolution to disputed invoices
- Block/unblock invoices on request.
- Investigate workflow delays and communicate corrective action to users.
- Research various issues relating to invoice vs purchase order variances.
- Reconcile vendor statements to verify all invoices are received and entered including following up for any missing invoices.
- Review debit balances on vendor accounts and take appropriate action.
- Identify and escalate issues timely; maintain critical vendor accounts.
- Evaluate and determine sales and use taxability on vendor invoices.
- Generate and review weekly payments runs including initiating payments in the bank portal
- Support internal and external audits as needed.
- Perform unclaimed property review for AP activity.
Apply for this position