This position is looking to get filled ASAP for a 3-month temporary accountant. This is a fully onsite position that is looking for a junior to mid-level accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- US citizen or Green card holder
- Minimum of 3 years of Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, Accountant, or similar role, preferred.
- Assist Finance to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Excellent accounting skills using Excel and other accounting software.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience learning new proprietary software a plus.
- Experience working with development and analysis of cost standards.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyze data collected and record results.
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyze audits of costs and prepare reports.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System.
- Assist in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count program as needed.
- Reconcile finished goods inventories.
Apply for this position