AP Assistant/AP Associate Position:
- Mostly remote, just need to work in the office on Thursdays.
- 30 hours a week
- 1+ year of experience
- US citizen Work Authorization
- AR cash application
- Cash reconciliation
- AP invoice entering
- Additional various financial responsibilities
Other Duties not limited to:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
Apply for this position