New Job Opportunity - Construction Manager (Project Manager):
New and exciting job opportunity with a client based out of Wheeling, West Virginia. Looking to hire an experienced construction manager We are trying to fill this role within the next 2 weeks.
Logistics of the Role:
- Full Time Direct Hire
Day to Day Activities:
- Manage and coordinate construction projects from start to finish.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Monitor progress of projects and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Preparation and dissemination of various types of documents associated with construction
- Provide technical guidance to clients
- Coordinating the efforts of project based teams
- Ensure specified requirements are met
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, or construction management (preferred)
- Experience working with government client projects
- Experience working with municipal / large government entities
- Minimum of ten years experience working with water/wastewater treatment plant construction is preferred