Credit and Collections Manager
Salary: $70,000 - 85,000/year
As the Collections Manager, you are primarily responsible for supporting customer billing, accounts receivable, and collections activity for the company.
Key responsibilities and duties for job
- Review customer payments for accuracy, post payments to customer accounts, and general ledger.
- Receive customer inquiries, evaluate, coordinate, and resolve customer issues.
- Prepare, review, and evaluate collection reports. Make decisions regarding payment terms and suspensions of service.
- Review and evaluate referral credit report to verify customer credits for our Customer Referral Program.
- Responsible for business license and personal property tax for Garrett County, MD, Accomack, VA, Stevens County, WA, Ferry County, WA, and Spokane WA.
- Prepare Monthly Bad Debt Report.
- Prepare Weekly Sales Report.
- Take customer service calls regarding billing and collections.
- Process billing work related Tickets.
- Coordinate with Sales and Service Teams to resolve customer issues.
Required Skills and experience
- Advanced Excel Skills including creation of pivot tables and the ability to link data sets using vlookup and xlookup functions to create and modify reports as needed.
- Ability to perform analyses on large amounts of data.
- Excellent communications skills to interact with both customers and other departments.
- 3+ years of experience
Apply for this position