Document Management Administrator
- Looking for an individual who has previous Document Management experience and must have Onbase/Hyland experience.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing an organization's documents. As a document control administrator, you will need to ensure that all documents are prepared and managed accurately and efficiently. You will be responsible for setting up, copying, and storing documents, creating templates, and handling requests for certain documents from clients or employees. You may also be tasked to assist project managers in developing and maintaining documents, and train other staff on records management policies and procedures.
- Perform system upgrades, patches, and installations to ensure the system is up to date and running smoothly
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and provide technical support to end users
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define system workflows, permissions, and security settings
- Develop and implement system enhancements to improve efficiency and user experience
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze existing business processes and identify opportunities for automation and optimization
- Create and manage document types, templates, and metadata to ensure accurate indexing and retrieval of documents
- Monitor workflow queues, troubleshoot issues, and provide end-user support for workflow-related inquiries
- Develop and deliver user training programs to promote effective utilization of the OnBase system
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study and 5 years’ experience OR a Master’s degree and 2 years’ experience. Additional years of equivalent education or related experience in the technology industry may be considered in lieu of degree.
Apply for this position