Biotechnology Technical Support Specialist
North Bethesda, MD
Tech Support Specialist
- Permanent position
- Onsite position
- Masters degree required
- This position is a blend of technical support, sales and sciences
- Looking for someone that has a biotech background and also a sales support, customer service background as well. In this position you will act as a liaison between sales and manufacturing teams.
- Looking for someone with lab experience
- This position you will need to have a biomolecular background or have experience with genome editing
- Help customers with interpretation and analysis of data, suggest technical tips, and provide troubleshooting.
- Direct customer service team with respect to sales order processing, product shipment and documentation, quote generation, and other related tasks.
- Assist in management of production team by relaying technical details for new orders and providing instructions for quality control and assurance.
- Provide input to marketing team regarding customer feedback, website content, and sales analysis. Help formulate marketing strategies.
- Attend tradeshows to represent company and assist with lead generation.
- MS or PhD degree and a minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience in the life sciences.
- Experience/knowledge in vector-based cloning, gene expression profiling, cell and molecular biology, genome editing, immunology, and/or protein biochemistry is highly desirable.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Motivation and ability to quickly learn new and complex technical information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good problem-solving skills.
Apply for this position