Baltimore, MD • Development
An innovative world-class software company where real people solve real problems for our customers. Our mission is to make IT simple for our network admin clients and we do it in a high-energy work environment that offers challenge and fun. We work hard, but our offices are more than a maze of ties and cubicles. We embrace a casual dress atmosphere when not in front of customers, we blow off steam playing video games, and we approach our work day with driven competitive attitude. Employee focused, we are a connected company where your opinions and thoughts matter. We promote a culture where we can walk down the hall and talk through a challenge with the person compiling code real-time. We sell solutions, not features and we are relentlessly driven to solve customer’s challenges. We’re as much about our employees as we are about our customers. If this sounds like a fit for you, let us know!
We are looking for an Apple Developer who has the know-how and experience to focus on client side application development for printing solutions. If you have experience working on cross platform code for commercial software solutions, we are looking to help you advance those talents.
As the Apple Developer, you and the team will follow Agile processes to produce high quality software solutions within set deadlines for our customers and prospects. You will be challenged to think outside the box, listen to customer feedback, and write code on the Apple clients for printing solutions.
You heard about us, here is what we expect from the Apple Developer:
• An individual who enjoys working with cross-functional teams such as sales engineering, quality assurance, technical support, and marketing to deliver quality and timely products to the market.
• An experienced, creative thinker with a background in advanced design, code writing, debugging, and testing for web services, Windows-based/servers, Mac OSX, and mobile applications.
• A self-starter, forward-thinker who is self-motivated and tech savvy.
To be successful as the Apple Developer, you will:
• Design and develop new, complex software solutions and integrate enhancements to existing product line
• Analyze user needs and develop functional specifications for software solutions
• Analyze functional specifications and user needs to determine feasibility of design within time and cost restraints
• Participate in and contribute to technical design reviews
• Work with technical, sales and marketing staff to understand and develop resolution of software problems
• Work in a rapid release product environment
• Deliver assigned tasks within cost and schedule requirements
• Self-manage and prioritize work programs based on the goals and objectives set by the company/team
• Follow Agile software development processes and work within SCRUM teams
• Participate in team meetings
• Participate in Social Media as a brand representative
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience building client-facing mobile applications in an enterprise environment
• Three or more years MacOS application development (Objective C)
• Three or more years iOS app development (Objective C and Swift)
• Experience working with C/C++ cross platform code
• Experience with CUPS and/or other MacOS printing APIs
• Experience with a privileged helper tool on MacOS
• Experience with share sheet extensions on iOS
• Professional experience coding on Android, JNI experience a plus
• Experience coding on Windows
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server source control and git
• Understanding of large scale problem solving and system engineering
• Comfortable installing and managing virtual machines for testing