Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Firm Service: Consulting
One of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
· ACTIVE TS/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph
· Demonstrate proficient software and hardware problem identification and solving skills.
· Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring the latest Windows and UNIX operating systems.
· Experience sizing, installing, configuring, and monitoring server hardware (HP, Dell, etc...)
· Experience executing Security scans and implementing Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) patches is required.
· Experience with Web Server Configuration is required.
· At least Five (5) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Experience administering any of the following IBM products:
1. IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
2. IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
3. IBM Cognos TM1
4. IBM Cognos Disclosure Management
5. IBM CPLEX ILOG
6. IBM Rational Focal Point
7. IBM Rational Insight
One of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
You can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.