• Write and manage proposals to the federal government.
• Know color review and recovery of proposals to the federal government.
• Follow a Shipley-based process that enables multiple stakeholders to contribute compelling and compliant content.
• Communicate with partner companies and outside organizations to solicit input and feedback into proposals.
• Communicate complex, technical information clearly, concisely, and descriptively.
• Incorporate themes, discriminators, and storyboards into consistent, coherent, and compelling proposals.
• Proof proposals prior to release and taking accountability to resolve all issues prior to publication.
• Analyze requirements to uncover explicit and implicit customer needs.
• Think creatively to visually convey complex information.
• Work productively under strict deadlines.
• Supervise proposals and those responsible for proposal management to ensure compliant, timely and compelling submissions.
• Work with project managers and proposal team to ensure that Past Performance library is up-to-date, accurate, and compelling.
Experience writing and managing Federal proposals
Strict attention to detail.
Proven ability to analyze requirements and strategize a creative and persuasive response.
Must demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Ability to work successfully under deadline pressure.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent leadership abilities.
Strong ability to write concisely and condense technical information into compelling prose.