Growing Company in Baltimore area looking for Mechanical Assemblers.
The qualified candidate will be assembling circuit boards and doing complex, small parts assembly.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Coordinate daily work schedules with Lead.
• Possess a working knowledge of the names and mechanical appearance of various electronic components and materials.
• Interpret bills of material, standard procedures, written assembly instructions, assembly drawings and engineering documentation.
• Possess a working knowledge of the proper use of hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, wire cutters, mechanical presses etc. as they are needed to prepare components for assembly, assemble the components into electronic units, and rework assembled units by adding or removing components.
• Other duties as required in the Manufacturing department.