HR Administrator is responsible for performing HR-related duties and works closely with General
Manager in supporting designated areas including benefits administration, employee relations,
training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment, termination
and employment law compliance. In addition, tasks include the coordination and organization of
company events, meetings, and other tasks as assigned by the President, Vice-President, and
- Reports to designated work area prior to the start of the shift.
- Organizes work load, and prepares for the start of the shift.
- Assists in development and implementation of company policy and procedures.
- Performs benefit administration and communication to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, non-exempt, and temporary personnel.
- Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Handle employee disputes
- Coordinates and schedules appropriate employee training, company events, and meetings.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Participates in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
- Work with Department Managers and Leads to ensure training as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality for applicable instances and information.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
Previous HR and administrative experience required.
- Ability to operate office machines.
- Accuracy in typing and data entry is a must.
- Be familiar with current Windows operating system, Quickbooks, Excel and Microsoft Word software
- Attention to detail
- Organized and ability to stay on track with constant interruptions
Must have common sense.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to develop a good rapport with management and employees.