Position Description: Lab Administrative Support
Performs lab support tasks and supplements the existing lab team. Provide daily operations support in the lab for software engineers in the development of complex military systems. Receives and inducts new hardware assets into the inventory system. Performs random asset inventories without impacting the performance of the development team. Success in this position requires an assertive, professional, and confident attitude.
- Provides lab attendant duties manning the support desk in the lab environment
- Performs receipt and induction for arriving hardware assets and maintains records in the hardware tracking system
- Provides assess and logging of visitors in and out of the lab
- Opens and closes the lab to support daily operations
1. Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
2. Ability to perform as a self-starter and work with minimal supervision and oversight.
Job Location: Manassas, VA.
Contract Term: Full-Time Employee, 40 hours/week.
Start Date: Negotiable
A proud Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/ Female/Disability/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.