Growing Government Contractor is looking for an additional Network Engineer to join their team.
This position serves as a member of a four-person Network Support Team (NST) at an MTC.
The NST supports establishing, troubleshooting and maintaining a command post tactical network, LAN/WAN; configuring, establishing, and operating Single Integrated Command Post System (SICPS) equipment with unit data products to support tactical network and command post operations.; performs basic Information System troubleshooting and configuration. Will work closely with other training and support team members at the MTC.
• 2-7 years of experience in server engineering and administration
• HP, Dell hardware support experience
• Experience with SAN storage operations in relation to VMWare storage
• Experience with small-midsized data center operations
• Understanding the RMF process and advanced security implementations for DoD networks. • Preferred - At least one advanced IT Certificate such as CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE or MCITP or VCP is preferred, more is beneficial
Degree (note if only desired) Desired - BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical field.
Required Certs:Must possess Security +