The Project Manager will have an avid interest in all areas of digital marketing / IT and will be responsible for the delivery of a multitude of projects. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Work closely with the Management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while ensuring communication with all key stakeholders is effective and proactive
· Nurture a positive, collaborative working relationships with internal and external clients through regular communication, exemplary client services and continual expectation management
· Take ownership of project needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required time frame.
· Attend and facilitate project meetings, with internal and external stakeholders.
· Uphold the company’s position and integrity at all times, particularly within the realms of confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
· Set a professional example of behavior, attitude and results at all times.
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
· In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in digital project delivery
· Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel
· Experience with project management tools used for task/time/resource management
· Experience working in an Agile environment would be a plus
· Experience working on web builds, branding, etc would be a plus
· High level of attention to detail
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
· Confident and articulate presenter to all management levels
· Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings.
· Self motivated with high levels of energy.