Technical Project Manager – Financial Grant Management domain
• Define the scope and solution design in coordination with business owners, system owners, enterprise architect and external COTS vendor.
• Develop the project plan and schedule and coordinate with Vendor to reach common agreement on timeline, milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
• Lead the data migration initiative between Legacy solution to New COTS SaaS based solution, including co-ordination with the 2 vendors
• Adhere to the PMO requirements of the enterprise PMO including creation of weekly and monthly status with updated schedule budget and risk chang.es
• Manage the project log for the project to incorporate all issues, action items, risks and reviewed it on a weekly basis with steering committee to identify escalation and mitigation strategies.
• Manage the requirements gathering process to ensure requirements are gathered in line with the project scope and is traceable all the way to development
• Oversee the development of solution by vendor in iterative sprint cycles and ensuring coverage of scope and product acceptance by business and IT&S
• Conduct testing alongside with business and on behalf of IT&S team to ensure test coverage is met and satisfactory as per the NWA PMO standards
• Worked with PM’s of other projects to co-ordinate system integration scope and requirements.
• Support Help Desk staff during Pre-Launch and Post launch of product release
• Formalize the product development lifecycle by defining deliverables and communication protocols for the project
• Over 6 years of exp. as Project Manager
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and deliverables associated with Agile development
• Strong skills in MS Project to manage Project plan
• Strong Background managing Testing phase and testing activities
• Domain Knowledge in Grants Management or Financial Mortgage Industry.
• Experience managing projects related to Cloud based software implementation