Information Security Officer
Year Long contract: Looking to interview and start immediately.
Must have Some SIEM experience.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
(a) Education: A bachelor’s degree.
(b) Experience: At least five (5) years’ professional experience in a security operations role, specifically: administering Threat and Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) solutions; using Application and Network Vulnerability Management software and tools.
An equivalent combination of training, education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and technical competencies will be considered.
(c) Licenses, Certifications: One or more of the following certifications are strongly preferred: CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SANS: GIAC, GSEC, GWAPT
(d) Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Strong attention to detail, self-directed with ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities in a fast-paced
2. Must be able to meet critical deadlines, while working both independently and collaboratively.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with multiple audiences, including the ability to clearly and
simply restate complex issues and to edit written material