MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Paying:40/hr -50/hr. Depending on Experience.
Be part of a software development team to develop solutions based on client requirements
• Participate in application requirements gathering and design meetings
• Support under the direction of a technical architect/project manager, the development of solution modules
• Oversee testing workflows on code and review recorded findings, working with development team to resolve defects
• Be able to support rapid application development with prototypes, etc.
• Attend project status meetings as required
BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, GIS, or related field required.
3-6+ years’ experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Strong web development design skills, including information architecture, interface design, visual design
Experience in the development of web services and APIs
Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
Experience with C#, ASP.NET
Experience with server-side MVC frameworks such as ASP.net, MVC, Ruby on Rails or Zend Framework
Experience with object-relational mapper such as NHibernate preferred