We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#, Kentico CMS, and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the non-SQL layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Salary: 40/k- 50/k possibly higher for the right candidate.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with other developers both in-house and contract.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework 4.5
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS helpful, but not essential
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable code
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server (do NOT have to be a T-SQL expert)
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Ability to translate requests from non-technical users into meaningful products
- Ability to provide documentation on how to use implemented features
Education and Experience
There is no specific educational or experience requirement for this position.