Cisco Practice Manager
· Engineering team management – operational performance; monitor, manage, and drive overall team utilization and project execution efficiencies.
· Thought leadership around product / services portfolio align to divisional and corporate objectives.
· Work with scheduling team to ensure proper resource alignment with projects and shadowing / mentoring where applicable
· Support the design and proposal development in conjunction with solutions architects and sales team performing SOW reviews of design and effort, confirming estimates and setting pricing
· Deliver performance reviews annually, analyze team productivity and develop individuals’ objectives that align to divisional and corporate goals
· Maintain continual knowledge on latest trends, product releases and vendor offerings
· Recruit new hire candidates and work with management on candidate screening and interviews.
· Develop relationships / work with sales team with key customers, partners, and vendors to ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved and maintained.
· Participates in strategic planning sessions with vendors and senior management to include internal and external Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 5+ years of experience with Cisco solutions around Unified Communications, Security, Unified Compute, and Wireless solutions
· Management experience preferred
· Knowledge/understanding of the Channel Partner/VAR space
· Review and manage all operational performance metrics for engineering service delivery of Cisco solutions.
· Influences product portfolio development to align with company goals for continued performance and growth by demonstrating innovative thinking.
· Work effectively with technical and sales leadership to ensure alignment to company goals and objectives.
· Strong critical thinking, good judgment, and logical decision-making skills.
· Strong customer service skills and service orientation focus.
· Personnel recruitment, selection, training, and development.
· Effective people management and instructing skills to include; motivating, developing, directing, and identifying the best people for the job.