Growing Client looking for Engineering Support Specialist.
The Engineering Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the development of building floorplans, HAVC equipment flow diagrams, control system wiring diagrams, communication network diagrams, graphical user
interface and control sequences using industry standard and proprietary software under the guidance of application engineer.
• Draft floorplans and HVAC equipment flow diagrams using Visio.
• Draw control system wiring diagrams using Visio.
• Covert floorplan drawings from CAD or PDF to Visio.
• Generate floorplan and equipment graphics using proprietary software.
• Compile submittal packages using Adobe Pro or Bluebeam.
• Accurately and consistently complete all assigned tasks per company standards.
• Coordinate with team as necessary to complete all tasks on time.
• Proficient with Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and Adobe/Bluebeam Pro.
• Ability to learn proprietary design and graphics development software.
• Ability to read Architectural & Mechanical drawings.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Certification/Associates Degree preferred in Computer Aided Drafting/Design, HVAC, Mechatronics or Construction Management.
• Training/Certification or experience with HVAC Systems, PLC programming, Visio, Adobe Illustrator, a plus