Maintenance mechanic apprentice should have working knowledge of:
1. Use of mechanical tools such as drills, screw guns, conduit benders, common hand tools etc.
2. 120vac and 480vac 3phase circuitry (entry level experience).
3. Simple mechanical principles such as pneumatics, hydraulics, HVAC (entry level experience).
4. Common maintenance procedures such as lubrication and adjustment of light machinery.
5. Light commercial construction abilities are also required like steel studs, sheet rock and wall/ceiling finishing practices.
Please apply only if you can pass a background and drug screen.