- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance - Position of Public Trust - and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- 10+ years of information security management
- 5+ years of DR/COOP leadership experience
- Experience with large organization networks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement.
- Experience in the roles identified above.
- Extensive experience with application of standards and guidelines, such as NIST SP 800-34.
- Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong background in customer missions and operations
- Strong team building skills
- Advanced degree/certificate in Business Continuity, Security and/or Risk Management