Position: Java Developers
We are looking for developers who seek innovation solutions, think independently, and who can also work as part of a team. Client contact is kept to a minimum. You’ll be working in an exciting, growth industry in a casual-but-energetic atmosphere.
You must have the following skills:
- 5+ years (proficiency) in Java with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Coding HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
The following skills are also highly beneficial:
- Knowledge of the Moodle LMS platform
- Drupal/WordPress experience
- PHP familiarity
- Familiarity with SCORM
- Knowledge of Online Learning (eLearning)
In addition to application development, we also work with integrating exciting technologies such as Augmented Reality, Unity Game Development, Interactive video, VR Simulators, etc. so you’ll be consistently challenged and given opportunity for growth and learning.
We offer competitive rates, remote-work capability, and an exciting atmosphere. We expect high-level thinking, dedication to excellence, a team-first attitude, and the ability to think outside the box and develop world-class solutions.
All applicants must be residents of the Continental United States, and legally able to work in this country.