.NET Application Developer
Our client has an exciting opportunity to work with health, education, agriculture, and association projects - assisting with critical data searching and anaylsis needs! This is an opportunity to work on .NET / SQL server applications for our clients. Custom applications include areas such as developing workflows, searchable databases, visualization/GIS and other data management functions. As a member of our team, you will work with our internal web designer/IAs, Developers, System admins and project managers to design, prototype and implement applications.
Our client offers a competitive salary, and in-house training to all staff members. Our strong commitment to offering our staff a solid work-life balance is apparent in our offering of daily flex time. We like to have fun too – come join us at our happy hours, company events such as: gokarting, golf, company hikes, annual picnic and holiday party. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (including health, dental, vision, life, LTD and STD), company-match IRA program, an annual profit sharing program and paid holiday schedule. This is an in-house full-time position - we are located in Rockville, MD. We are open to partial telecommuting (1-2 days/week) after an initial period. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 5+ years of experience with .NET and C#
- Interest and/or experience learning open source platforms such as Drupal
- 3+ years of experience working with large scale ASP.NET web server environment
- Proficiency with SQL Server / T-SQL
- Experience / familiarity with nHibernate, LINQ and/or ADO.NET entity framework
- Demonstrable skill writing data access/persistence code
- Working knowledge of Git and Subversion
- Must be open to learning and/or working with other langugages - such as PHP/Drupal and Open source.
- Team players only
Experience with traditional waterfall and Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
Section 508 knowledge and familiarity with use of 508 test tools including AccVerify, WAT, JAWS