• This is a part time position, about 10-15 hours per week.
• 100% telecommute, however may be requried to attend on-site meeting on rare occassion
• Great opportunity if you’re looking for a some extra side work.
• The goal is to turn this into a full time position after 6 months.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a mobile UX designer. You understand mobile design better than most and can show off delightful experience you have designed on iOS and Android.
• Strong understanding of iOS and Android platform patterns and interaction standards
• Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience including business, product and technology teams
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
• Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Assisting with UI/UX design for mobile applications